Sunday 2 August 2009

Reflecting on the past years ...

My three children were among the first batch of 100 students that my teachers and I groomed when the Helen O'Grady Drama Centre was launched in Singapore. Reflecting those sweet moments ... my youngest son turned 18 yesterday! A high school graduate from Centennial High of Ellicott City, Maryland - I am indeed proud to have made that decision to launch the Helen O'Grady Drama business that contributed to his personal achievements. Even my daughter said that her winning success with her public speaking course when she was a sophomore was due to the training she received in her Upper Primary and Youth Theatre program. The biggest achievement for me came when my oldest child, who turned 22 in October 2008 joined the business as a Director! I wonder how many similar international children's business has experienced a child benefitting from it eventually to become a business partner in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1998 CHIJ Kellock Upper Primary Students

1998 CHIJ Kellock Upper Primary Students
FIRST in-school enrichment program started in 1998 in CHIJ Kellock with this Upper Primary class. 11 years later, drama classes are conducted worldwide as an after-school activity in many schools. Visit us on our website